Winter 2017 - 2018
Lectures, signatures, broadcasts, exhibitions & parties
- Lecture "Polysensual Concrete walls", WWIRE, London, UK. October 16, 6 pm.
- Lecture "PHARES, a sustainable & modern pyramid", ASCE, New York, USA. October 27, 5 pm.
- "Birthday in a cemetery" with a text by the Art Critic Yves Sabourin (cf. here). Paris, FRANCE. November 1.
- Press conference NOVA XX, Brussels, BELGIUM. November 9, 11 am. Press release here.
- "France with Milene Guermont and Palais de La Decouverte - Universciences " for the international women & sciences marathon of the World's Science Centers and Science Museums - ASTC, Washington, USA. November 10. Sum-up of the broadcast on here here. Follow us here and there.
- Lecture and paper "Inevitable Touch", ISU Talks 5 Future Cities: urbanism in a digitalizing world, Braunschweig, GERMANY. November 14, 11 am.
- Lecture & signature with the PHARES book for the P.E.N. CLUB, 6 rue François Miron, Paris, FRANCE. November 22, 6.30 pm.
- Lecture "PHARES: a hi-tech dialogue with our global heritage", International Forum of WFEO, Rome, ITALY. November 28, 11 am.
- Vernissage of the show of the finalists of "Inventons la Métropole du Grand Paris" and so of our project START, Pavillon de l'Arsenal, Paris, FRANCE. November 29, 6.30 pm.
- Prize Night of NOVA XX (international competition of women artists who use hi-tech), Halles Saint-Géry, Place Saint-Géry 1, Brussels, BELGIUM. December 9, 7.30 pm. Milene wins the artprize, posts on: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKED IN and press release: here.
- Visit of M.D.R., Lycée Sainte-Marie de Neuilly, Neuilly-sur-Seine, FRANCE. December 15, 9.45 am (inscription necessary).
- Exhibition of the 7 artists finalists of NOVA XX. Halles Saint-Géry, Place Saint-Géry 1, Brussels, BELGIUM. December 9 - 30. Milene wins the artprize, posts on: FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKED IN and press release here.
- Lecture & signature with the PHARES book in la Librairie du Hangar à Bananes, Boulevard des Antilles, Nantes, FRANCE. December 27, 4 pm.
- Exhibition of FLORA with the other finalists of the international competition "Chiamataallearti" and reception with the Mayor of Florence, Santa Maria Novella, Florence, ITALY. January 26, 2018.
- Lecture "PHARES: an artwork that connects", the IET, London, UK. January 29, 10.30 am.
- Party for the launch of the PHARES book & several "PHARESaonic" surprises with the PHARES team, Fondation Jérôme Seydoux-Pathé, FRANCE. February 9 (on invitattion). + info here.
- Birth of PYRAMIDION in an architecture designed by Renzo Piano with a facade of Rodin on February 9. Then it moved to the heart of the Town Hall of the 13th arrondissement of Paris, FRANCE (+ info here).
- "Women in tech" at the Wallace Collection, National Museum of England, London, UK. March 5, 5.30 pm, (on invitation). www.wallacecollection.org
- Birthday of the WFEO, UNESCO HQ, Paris, FRANCE. March 7. On invitation.
- First heartbeats for PYRAMIDION: all women are invited to illuminate this new pyramid born in Paris at their own rhythm in the Town Hall of the 13th arrondissement of Paris, FRANCE. March 8 from 6 pm to 6.45 pm (free entrance). + info here.
- Dedications of the PHARES book by Milene at the Salon du livre, TEXTE VIVANT - PUBLISHROOM (booth S17), Porte de Versailles, Paris, FRANCE. March 15, from 6 pm to 8 pm. www.livreparis.com
- Opening of CAUSSE and official speech, Montparnasse Cemetery, 4e division, 1ère section, 14e ligne RP 2 et 3 Nord, 3 Bd Edgard Quinet, Paris, FRANCE. March 16, 11 am, access map here.
- Lecture "PHARES & PYRAMIDION" and panel discussion about "Design for European Democracy" in the frame of SHOW ME YOUR EUROPE, Brussels, BELGIUM. March 20, 6 pm. Inscription here
- Show of PYRAMIDION in the Town Hall of the 13th arrondissement of Paris, Place d'Italie, FRANCE. February 11 - May 14.
The latest newsletter is here.
A recent portrait